Ski Club 2023
Please see flyer below. Contact Chris or Lisa for link to register.
St. Mary’s Athletics is a group of St. Mary’s Academy parents and alumni that sponsor the development of youth sports within St. Mary’s Academy. Working collaboratively with parents, alumni and neighboring communities, we introduce and sustain sports teams at St. Mary’s Academy. These volunteers work to obtain the coaches and needed sponsors to enable the teams to have fun, develop new skills and promote good sportsmanship.
If you have any questions regarding sports or would like to volunteer, please feel free to email the school at firstname.lastname@example.org
Basketball – 2023-2024
The St. Mary’s CYO Basketball Program is an inclusive program that is open to all boys and girls in grades 3-8. Our teams will be entered into the Western Mass CYO League. “The goal of the Western Mass CYO Basketball League is to teach the values of teamwork, pride, respect, commitment, sportsmanship and the development of a proper winning attitude.”
- Boys & Girls teams in each age group (Grades 3-4; Grades 5-6; Grades 7-8)
- Teams and players are matched up to the proper division (A, B or C) so attendance at evaluations is mandatory in order to create the best experience for each child.
- Regular season games run from December through mid-February and will include playoffs
- Games are played at St. Mary’s Academy and other parish gyms throughout the Greater Springfield area.
- The Pre k-2nd program is a fun and age-appropriate skills clinic with scrimmages played each Saturday morning at Greenwood Center.
- The fee is $175 for Grades 3-8 and $90 for Pre K-2nd.
In order for the program to run efficiently and effectively, coaches and volunteers are necessary. During the registration process, please consider getting involved!
Any questions, please email: email@example.com