Due to the current health crisis, we are not at the school. Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our school, and find out about availability. Thank you!
St. Mary’s Academy, follows the enrollment policy of the Diocese of Springfield which is highlighted below.
1. Explore our website and/or take a tour of our school. Tours can be done at one of our Open Houses, or you are welcome to contact us anytime for a private tour. Open House Schedules are below.
2. If you are unable to come into the school, we are happy to mail you an information packet.
3. Fill out our application (enclosed in the information packet or via online below) and submit with a $50 non-refundable deposit.
4. If accepted, you will be sent a welcome letter, and will need to submit a $100 non-refundable deposit, which will go towards your tuition, to hold your spot for the school year. This is very important. Your spot is not secured until we receive this check.
5. Finally, all other required paperwork will be sent over the summer, and will be due prior to school starting in the Fall.
ORIENTATION SCHEDULE 2019-2020:
We are hoping to schedule two more orientations this year for Kindergarten and Junior High. They were suppose to be schedule early April, however due to the current health crisis, we need to re-schedule. These meetings will either be held in late May/early June at the school or via Zoom. Stay tuned.
PLEASE NOTE: One application per student, please. It is also necessary to send in a $50 non-refundable application fee per applicant. Checks can be made out to St. Mary’s Academy and mailed to 56 Hopkins Place, Longmeadow MA 01106. Your file is not complete and will not be reviewed until we receive a check. Thank you for understanding.